Thursday, July 01, 2004

ROCKY'S COUSIN MICHELLE'S (AND LYNN'S) HOUSE, HERRIN, IL

30 June to 1 July, 2004. We parked in the back driveway again (see 25 May, 2004) with electricity from the house. Lynn had surgery a few dyas earlier and was home now. She couldn't move around too much but the 4 of us went to St. Louis in Cousin Kathys van, had some fast food and then went to see Fahrenheit 9/11. I am Very Excited about this movie. Every person in America should see it. It was pretty funny that the movie ended with one of Rocky and I's favorite Bush boggles- the one where G.W. doesn't know the saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." It was great that Michelle had some time to spend with us since she gets up before dawn every day for work, takes care of her mother and is now taking care of Lynn in a house that sees dozens of people come and go every day. Lynn's 2 sons are 18 and 21 so that should explain all the house traffic. We had a great visit.

No comments: